Just one serving of this smoothie from Cooking Light gives you approximately one-third of your daily vitamin C and vitamin A, plus 10% percent of your potassium.
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 1/2 cups chopped peeled apricots (4 small)
- 2/3 cup chopped peeled nectarine (1 medium)
- 1 cup chopped cantaloupe
- 1/4 cup mango nectar
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 6-ounce carton lemon low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
Freeze chopped mango for 1 hour.
Combine chopped apricots and next 5 ingredients (through yogurt) in a blender; process until smooth. Add frozen mango and ice; process until smooth.
Makes 4 servings. Each serving contains 104 calories, 1 g fat, 3 g fiber, 36 mg sodium.