Published on June 16, 2020
Summer Fruit Ambrosia with Vanilla Nut Cream
Use any fresh berries or other seasonal fruit.
- 1/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup sliced apricots (3-4)
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup raw, unsalted cashews
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla water
- Gently combine orange juice concentrate and fruit in a medium bowl.
- Grind nuts to a fine meal (no lumps or there will be lumps in your nut cream) in a blender or food processor. Add maple syrup, and vanilla into the blender. With blender running, add water a little at a time until you have a thick creamy consistency.
- Spoon dressed fruit into each of 4 glasses; top with nut cream or layer the fruit and nut cream.
Original recipe source: http://www.cookusinterruptus.com/summer-fruit-ambrosia-with-vanilla-nut-cream4136-133.html