Published on June 05, 2020
Recipe: Sriracha-Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Recipe by EatingWell.com
Prep time: 10 minutes. Total time: 30 minutes.
- 8 cups 1½-inch cauliflower florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce, such as Frank's RedHot
- 1-2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Toss cauliflower, oil and salt in a large bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet; reserve the bowl. Roast the cauliflower until it's starting to soften and brown on the bottom, about 15 min.
- Meanwhile, combine hot sauce, Sriracha to taste, butter and lemon juice in the large bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower and toss to coat. Return the cauliflower to the baking sheet and continue roasting until hot, about 5 minutes more.
Nutrition information: Serving size: ¾ cup. Per serving: 99 calories; 7 g fat (2 g sat); 3 g fiber; 8 g carbohydrates; 3 g protein; 5 mg cholesterol; 3 g sugars; 0 g added sugars.