Smoked Salmon, Avocado and Cucumber Bites
Recipe by Downshiftology
Prep time: 10 minutes. Total time: 10 minutes.
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 large avocado, peeled and pit removed
- 1/2 tbsp. lime juice
- 6 ounces smoked salmon
- chives, for garnish
- black pepper, for garnish
- Slice the cucumber approximately 1/4-inch thick and lay flat on a serving plate.
- Add the avocado and lime juice to a bowl and use a fork to mash until creamy.
- Assemble the bites by spreading a small amount of avocado on each cucumber, then topping with a thin slice of smoked salmon.
- Garnish each bite with finely chopped chives and cracked black pepper. Serve immediately.
Yield 12 bites. Serving size: 3 bites
Nutrition information: Amount per Serving: Calories: 216.2; Total Fat: 10.2 g; Saturated Fat: 1.9 g; Cholesterol: 65.9 mg; Sodium: 26 mg; Carbohydrates: 6.1 g; Fiber: 3.2 g; Sugar: 1.5 g; Protein: 27 g.