Confetti Slaw with Poppy-Seed Dressing
This recipe, from Health magazine, also takes the mayonnaise out of a traditional recipe.
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 1/2 cup pre-cut matchstick carrots
- Combine first 8 ingredients (through pepper) in a bowl.
- Add cabbage and carrots; toss to coat.
Makes 6 servings with 40 calories, 2g fat, 6g carbs, 1 g protein, 205 mg sodium, and 1 g fiber, plus 36 mg calcium.