Adapted from Oh She Glows by Angela Liddon
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 ½ cups Milk (Dairy, Almond, Hemp, etc.)
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- 1 banana, mashed
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Mixed berries or fruit
- Hemp Seeds
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
- Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds
- Dry Roasted Almonds, Cashews, Peanuts, etc.
- Nut/Seed Butter
- Protein Powder
- Pure maple syrup or Raw Honey
- On the night before, mash banana in mason jar or other airtight container, then add oats, milk, seeds and cinnamon, cover, and shake.
- Refrigerate overnight and in the morning, heat or eat cold.
- If heating, add remaining ingredients after heating.
- If eating cold, can add remaining ingredients after shaking.
- Stir all together and enjoy!
Note: If thicker oats are preferred, stir in an extra 1 Tablespoon chia seeds. If thinner is preferred, add a splash of milk and stir to combine.
Nutrition Information for ½ recipe: 375 kcals, 12 grams protein, 50 grams CHO, 16 grams
Gluten Free, Vegan
Yields: 2 - 3 servings