Morning Glory Breakfast Cookies
Adapted from Leah Swanson, RDN, CD at https://foodandnutrition.org/blogs/stone-soup/morning-glory-breakfast-cookies/
Prep time: 10 minutes. Total time: 22 minutes.
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (I used 2 medium-sized bananas)
- ½ cup shredded carrot
- ½ cup shredded apple (with peel)
- ¼ cup chopped pecans (or preferred nut)
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- ¼ cup raisins (I used dried bing cherries)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking mat.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix well.
- Place scoops of cookie dough onto lined baking sheet (I used the Pampered Chef cookie scoop).
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until cookies are slightly firm to the touch but still tender.
Servings: 12 cookies