Greek Yogurt Blue Cheese Dip or Salad Dressing
Recipe by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
Prep time: 5 minutes. Total time: 5 minutes
An easy and healthy way to make that favorite creamy salad dressing or dip for wings, veggies, or chips. Vegetarian, gluten free, and low carb.
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tbsp.apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp.olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp dry mustard
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Combine all of the ingredients except the blue cheese in a bowl, and stir until well-mixed.
- Gently stir in the blue cheese, so that you don't completely break up the nice, large chunks.
- Use for dipping veggies or put on top of a salad, on a sandwich, in a wrap...
Nutrition information: Serving: 0.125 cup | Calories: 115 kcal | Carbohydrates: 1 g | Protein: 6 g | Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Cholesterol: 14 mg | Sodium: 392 mg | Potassium: 43 mg | Sugar: 1 g