Published on June 14, 2020
Grain-Free Chocolate Walnut Brownies
Recipe from: www.nourishingmeals.com
- 2 cups raw walnuts
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 large organic eggs
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease an 8 x 8-inch glass baking dish with coconut oil.
- Place the walnuts into a food processor fitted with the “s” blade. Process until very finely ground, stopping just before they turn into nut butter.
- Add the remaining dry ingredients and pulse again to combine. Add the wet ingredients and process again until smooth. You will still have tiny chunks of walnuts visible and this is fine.
- Pour batter into baking dish. Spread evenly into pan with a rubber spatula or spoon.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Cool for about 20 minutes before slicing.