- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2/3 cup Almond Meal/Flour
- 1/3 cup Coconut Flakes, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½-1 cup dark chocolate chunks or Carob chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with fork and mix in vanilla and coconut oil. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine oats, almond meal, coconut, cinnamon, sea salt, and baking powder. Stir until combined then add dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Portion out cookies with Tablespoon on sheet pan.
- Bake for 15minutes or until golden brown.
Yield: 36 small cookies
Nutritional Info for 2 cookies: 160 kcals, Protein 3 grams, Carbohydrate 19 grams, Fat 5 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Potassium 185 mg, Sodium 130 mg, Iron 1 mg, Phosphorus 80 mg
Gluten free, Vegan