Published on June 06, 2020
Cranberry & Brussels Sprout Salad
Recipe modified from cookieandkate.com
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup slivered almonds, toasted
- ⅓ cup tart dried cherries or cranberries
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
Honey Mustard Dressing
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In a medium size bowl, combine: sprouts, silvered almonds, cherries or cranberries and parmesan cheese.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, honey, mustard garlic and sea salt. While whisking, slowly pour in the olive oil until emulsified with other dressing ingredients. Once the dressing is completed, pour over salad and stir in until complete incorporated.