Published on June 06, 2020
Coconut Chia Pudding
Recipe by Danielle Premo
This pudding is a light treat that also works well as an alternative to yogurt.
Preparation time: 10 minutes. Chilling time: 3 hours.
- 1 (14-ounce) can light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon grade B maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- In a bowl, mix together the coconut milk, maple syrup, honey, vanilla and salt.
- Once blended, stir in the chia seeds. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, stirring once.
- Serve with fresh berries.
Serves: 4 to 6