Published on June 14, 2020
Cilantro Orange Vinaigrette
- 1 center of orange center
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Orange juice
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup cilantro
- In a blender, combine the orange center, mustard, vinegar, orange juice, garlic salt and pepper puree until smooth. With the machine on, slowly add the olive oil until emulsified.
- Add in cilantro and blend until just combined.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad until coated.
Store remainder in fridge for up to 5 days.