Published on June 14, 2020
Chocolate Chia Pudding
Recipe adapted from: Oh She Glows blog: http://ohsheglows.com/2014/04/07/almost-instant-chocolate-chia-pudding/
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or other milk of choice)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 5-6 pitted Medjool dates, to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract, to taste
- Pinch fine grain sea salt or pink Himalayan sea salt
- Pour almond milk into a high speed blender. Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Blend on the highest speed until very smooth.
- Enjoy immediately or chill in the fridge where it will further thicken to a pudding consistency.
Serves: 2. Yields: 1.5-2 cups.