Published on June 15, 2020
Try this Argentinean recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper sauce (such as Tabasco™)
- Place the parsley, olive oil, red wine vinegar, oregano, cumin, salt, garlic, and hot pepper sauce into a blender or food processor.
- Blend for about 10 seconds on medium speed or until ingredients are evenly blended.