Published on June 15, 2020
Cannellini & Pomegranate Seed Dip with Roasted Potato Slices
Recipe by: Kelsey Perusse
- 1 can of cannellini beans, rinsed & drained
- 4 tablespoon Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon tarragon
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- Sea salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 Yukon Potatoes
- 1 tablespoon Rosemary
Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- For the dip: In a medium size bowl, combine: beans, pomegranate seeds, garlic, tarragon, zest, juice, 2 tablespoons of olive oil & salt to taste.
- For the Potato Slices: Thinly slice potatoes. Toss with remaining olive oil and sea salt (about 1 teaspoon). Place on baking sheet and cook in preheated oven for 25 -30 minutes until golden brown. Once potatoes are removed from the oven sprinkle with rosemary. Allow the potatoes to cool and top with cannellini bean dip.