Published on June 15, 2020
- Broccoli slaw (9-12oz bag)
- 2T Extra Virgin Olive oil
- 1T chopped garlic
- 1T fresh ginger
- 1.5 cups fresh chopped veggies
- *1 package cooked soba noodles (8-12oz)
- 1/4 - 1/3 cups low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp sriracha (if you like it spicy add more)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a 10 or 12 inch skillet (or wok) over medium heat. Add a few teaspoons of olive oil (you may need more as it cooks), then add chopped garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add chopped veggies if using, stir. Add broccoli slaw, toss.
- Add cooked and drained soba noodles, soy sauce, sriracha and toss. Cook until veggies are at desired texture (I like them crispy). Add salt and pepper to taste.
*Alternate method: You can serve the slaw over the noodles instead of mixing it in. Also the soba noodles can be substituted for 1 cup cooked rice.
Recipe source: Chef Kelsey