Blueberry Spinach Smoothie
Adapted from Judy Simon, MS, RDN at Mind Body Nutrition, PLLC
Prep time: 5 minutes. Total time: 8 minutes.
- 2/3 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 cup frozen berries
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3/4 cup milk, non-dairy plant milk, or coconut water (I used almond milk)
- Optional: 1 tablespoon honey
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender, cover with the lid, and blend until smooth.
- Add more milk if needed to reach the desired consistency and taste for sweetness.