Published on June 06, 2020
Arugula Carrot Salad with Quinoa
Created by Naturally Ella
- 2 cups carrots, julienned
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4-5 handfuls of arugula
- Sesame Seeds
- In small bowl, combine carrots, quinoa, and scallions.
- In separate bowl, whisk tamari, rice wine vinegar, ginger, and honey. Pour over carrot mixture and toss until well combined. Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Toss carrot mixture with greens and sprinkle with sesame seeds
Servings: Makes 4.