Published on June 15, 2020
- 1 Garlic Clove, Peeled and Smashed
- 1 Cup Green Pitted Olives
- 1 Tablespoon Capers, Rinsed and Drained
- 15oz Can Artichoke Hearts and Drained
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Baguette, 8 Slices About 3/4 Inch Thick
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except baguette.
- Process to a coarse paste.
- Toast slices of baguette slices on oven rack for 6 minutes, or until crisp and browned.
- Spread the mixture over toasts and serve.
Recipe Source: PCC taste December 2012