Published on June 06, 2020
Apple, Kale and Cabbage Salad
Prep time: 15 minutes. Total time: 15 minutes.
- 4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- pinch of black pepper
- 2 large carrots, scrubbed, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1/2 cups head of red cabbage, finely chopped (about 2)
- 2 cups raw kale, finely chopped
- 1 large apple, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup Craisins Blueberries (or other dried fruit)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider vinegar, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place the carrots, cabbage, kale and apples in a large bowl.
- Mix in the lemon juice.
- Add the almonds and dried blueberries.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the top and toss.