The mission of the Education Department is to create, foster, and sustain evidence-based educational programs that provide the tools and infrastructure which add value, enhance the development of Evergreen staff, deliver continuing education, meet regulatory and organizational requirements, support recruitment and retention strategies, and differentiate EvergreenHealth as a high performing organization.
It is the vision of the Education Department to be a leader in the provision of evidence-based, outcome-focused, high quality educational programs and services which foster the professional development of staff, contribute to the overall effectiveness of the organization and contribute to each exceptional patient experience.
The employees of the Education Department will demonstrate and model the following values in action through their personal work behaviors, decision making, contribution, and interpersonal interactions:
• Commitment: to the success of our coworkers, our department, and the organization
• Service: proactive, respectful, and service-based responses to all requests and inquiries
• Collaboration: with individuals and teams to support attainment of their educational goals
• Support: serve as educational resources, content experts, and consultants
• Evidence-based Approach: provide sound, cost-effective, outcomes-driven planning and implementation of educational programs and processes
• Learning is a continuous, dynamic, and interactive process
• Learning results in positive changes and performance improvement
• Learning occurs best in an atmosphere of mutual respect and trust
• Diverse perspectives and experiences create a dynamic learning environment
• Offering education through a variety of methods will meet specific learner needs
• In utilizing best practice and evidence-based models to meet education & training goals
EvergreenHealth is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Washington State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
12034 NE 130th Lane, Kirkland, WA 98034
Or call EvergreenHealth at 425.899.3000 for information