Our role is to help you enjoy an active and healthy life. We support your well-being with the highest quality care and service, and always with absolute patient safety.
Our care for you is recognized by Healthgrades, which named EvergreenHealth one of America's 50 Best Hospitals for 2021 and a 100 Best Hospital for 2017-2020. The Leapfrog Group has given EvergreenHealth an “A” rating for patient safety.
Honored to Care for You
We’re honored to care for you with advanced science, skill and technology. Further, our staff, physicians and volunteers embrace our organizational values of compassion, respect, excellence, collaboration and accountability. We’re your health partners, and we thank you for choosing us for your care.
EvergreenHealth’s free consulting nurse service, Healthline, is available to you 24 hours a day and seven days a week, at 425.899.3000, to provide a physician referral and to answer questions you or your family may have about your health and wellness. We look forward to your call.
Governance & strategic priorities
As a public hospital district, EvergreenHealth is governed by an elected Board of Commissioners.
We are guided by five strategic goals:
- Providing absolute safety and consistent quality care that mirrors best practice and performs at the top decile in clinical outcomes.
- Ensuring exceptional customer experiences that foster meaningful and lasting relationships.
- Supporting a culture and environment that enables all employees and healthcare providers to perform at their best every day and fulfill their potential.
- Delivering innovative and accessible solutions for the growing and changing health care needs of the community.
- Improving continually our financial performance to advance our ability to serve the community